So, it’s that time of year where it’s time to put away all the Christmas and Holiday decor that you spent so much time putting up in just the right spots. Little do you know…. you CAN do this in an organizational fashion. Here’s some tips you might not have thought of:
- If you don’t have one, get a Christmas Tree Bag! These really come in handy. They protect artificial trees from damage, dust, moisture, and most of all spiders… eek! They can be as simple as having nifty handles or as efficient as coming equipped with rolling wheels for easy transportation.
- Protect your Christmas Tree Ornaments. I like to use empty egg cartons that I’ve saved. If you haven’t saved any that’s okay. You can grab some from people who have extras here.
- Stop throwing away money and save your gift wrap, boxes, and bags for next year. If it has a used To/From tag on it go ahead and use another tag to cover it up so you don’t miss it next year.
- Put this years Christmas Cards that you received on a 1-1/2″ metal ring and save them as a memory to look at next year.
- Use some of your extra Christmas paper to make decorative labels for your totes. They will be easier to find next year by the Christmas design.